Specialties & Topics
- Arthritis/Rheumatic Disease
- Breast Cancer
- GERD/Peptic Ulcers
April 3rd, 2009
Podcast 37: A conversation with Vancouver General Hospital and the University of British Columbia’s Donald Griesdale about a meta-analysis on tight glucose control in the ICU.
This week we talk with Don Griesdale about his meta-analysis on glucose control during intensive care. The evidence is complex, but we hope the presentation is straightforward and useful.
You’ll let us know if it isn’t, right? Just call us at 1-617-440-4374 and leave a message.
This week’s links:
- Medicare Rehospitalization Data Highlight Importance of Postdischarge Care
- Poor Communication in Hospital Readmissions
- News from the American College of Cardiology meeting
- Meta-Analysis of Tight Glucose Control in the ICU Calls Guidelines into Question
- Intensive Glucose Control May Raise ICU Mortality