To have your comment included in a future podcast, call 617-440-4374. Please leave your name, number, and the podcast ID number.
Podcast 76: On saying “No” to patients’ requests.
Joe Elia • February 27th, 2010
Categories: Audio, Diagnosis, Health care, Medical Education, Patient care, Uncategorized
A conversation with the authors of an Archives of Internal Medicine study that examines the best tactics for saying “No” to inappropriate requests.
Contact me at 1-617-440-4374 or at email@example.com.
- The rosiglitazone (Avandia) controversy
- Advisory on thiazolidinediones
- Physicians’ work hours
- 13-valent pneumococcal vaccine
- Influenza-vaccination expansion
- Group CBT for low-back pain