Specialties & Topics
- Arthritis/Rheumatic Disease
- Breast Cancer
- GERD/Peptic Ulcers
February 27th, 2010
Podcast 76: On saying “No” to patients’ requests.
A conversation with the authors of an Archives of Internal Medicine study that examines the best tactics for saying “No” to inappropriate requests.
Contact me at 1-617-440-4374 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rosiglitazone (Avandia) controversy
- Advisory on thiazolidinediones
- Physicians’ work hours
- 13-valent pneumococcal vaccine
- Influenza-vaccination expansion
- Group CBT for low-back pain