Specialties & Topics
- Arthritis/Rheumatic Disease
- Breast Cancer
- GERD/Peptic Ulcers
January 29th, 2010
Podcast 72: A conversation about two new drugs for multiple sclerosis.
We’ve got Dr. William Carroll this week — we tried last week, but the 13-hour time difference between Boston and Perth just stymied me. Dr. Carroll speaks about his NEJM editorial concerning two new drugs for multiple sclerosis. Both are oral therapies that work to keep lymphocytes at bay in this disease.
- New York Times series on radiation safety
- Lancet study on glycated hemoglobin levels
- FDA approval of diabetes drug
- JNCI study on ovarian cancer symptoms